Awareness and Training
Gram Rojgar Sevak Training
This is unique module developed by Pragati Abhiyan based on experience in field as well as while working with government system. Gram Rojgar Sevak plays is important and main role as mediator between EGS worker and implementing agency. This training is designed to empower the person with knowledge, skills and attitude to benefit the worker, to the village as well as to self.
Community level Trainings
This training is organized with village youth and social workers of various organisations for empowering the village youth for the effective implementation of the Employment Guarantee Scheme. The organization draws its expertise in this area from its efforts for successful implementation of the EGS in tribal tehsils of Nashik district.
This training helped the Village Sarpanch, as head of villages, to build their awareness on entitlements, the procedures and rules for accessing benefits of EGS
Training of Government Workers
We conduct training programmes with Government employees and officials various departments, such as Agriculture, Revenue and EGS to enable them to execute their role effectively for implementation of Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Gram Rojgar Sevak Training: This training is designed to empower Gram Rojgar Sevak, an important mediator between EGS workers and implementing agencies, with knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and effective implementation of MGNREGA work by addressing worker needs.
- Sarpanch Training: This training is designed to build awareness of Sarpanch on entitlements, the procedures and rules for accessing benefits of MGNREGA and facilitate process of making village action plan.
- Community-level Training: This training is aimed to empower village volunteers – youth and leaders – for mobilising needy labourers to demand work and pursue their demand.
- Government Worker Training: The training with Government employees and officials of various departments, such as Agriculture, Revenue and MGNREGA aims to support and sensitise them on people’s needs and effective implementation.
- Training for volunteers of various organisation in and out of Maharashtra: The organisation offers training and handholding support to organisations interesting in working on NREGA in their field area. During the Covid-19 lockdown period, the organisation took series of online sessions for village volunteers and workers of various organisations.
Revival of Millet Training
This training is designed for farmers who are willing to be part of revival of millet programme by adopting improved techniques for millet cultivation. This training is followed by field support and hand-holding throughout the entire crop cycle.