Working With Government
Pragati Abhiyan has been a member in following Government Committees at the State and National levels
- Member of Technical Committee advisor to Government of Maharashtra EGS Department since January 2013.
- Member of Committee “Revision of Operational Guidelines of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act” of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. (2011-2013)
- Member of Team working on improving implementation mechanisms of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act – Maharashtra constituted by Government of Maharashtra. (2011-2014)
- Member of Working Group on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act constituted by the then Planning Commission for preparation of 12th Five Year plan perspective. (2011)
- Member of Social Audit Panel of Government of Maharashtra. (2011-2015)
Member of the State Rural Development Department’s Committee to recommend Gram Panchayats, Panchayat Samiti and Zilla parishad Awards from Government of India.
Member of the Advisory committee on Gram Samrudhi Yojana of each MP and MLA as constituted by the State Government.
General Body member of Social Audit Directorate of Government of Maharashtra.
General Body member of Bharat Rural Livelihoods Federation of Ministry of Rural Development.
- Regular interactions with the EGS Sec and Commissioner
- Participated in a committee report to redesign EGS department
- Non Financial Agreement for involvement of CSOs Revival of Millets programme in association with the Tribal Development Department (since 2019)
- Non Financial Agreement with Nashik Zilla Parishad for addressing challenges and strengthening MGNREGA implementation at the district level (since 2022)